NADSI Download Workstation
SDL designed a portable workstation that supports data transfer from any NADSI STANAG-4575 compliant removable memory module (RMM). The NDW transfers data via an integrated Fibre channel host bus adapter and custom cabling. The NDW also supports recent Ethernet updates to the STANAG 4575 specification and can convert STANAG 7023 files to NITF format for additional dissemination capability. The software that drives the NDW can be downloaded to a standard laptop for Ethernet-only data transfers and image conversion.
- Available in two configurations: desktop and laptop (both portable)
- Battery for portable environment use (laptop only)
- Windows XP and Windows 7 operating systems
- Spare hard drive supplied for classified data storage
- Supported data interfaces include Fibre (232-bit optical and copper), USB, IEEE 1394b (FireWire), Ethernet