Sensor Mission Coordination
SDL and the Naval Research Laboratory have developed a mission management open architecture specifically for autonomous unmanned aerial systems (UAS). SIGMA’s embedded architecture is adaptable to a variety of DoD missions and enables UAS to accomplish a mission without human intervention.
SIGMA reduces user interaction, lowers operation costs, and increases detection probability.
SIGMA has proven flight heritage and has demonstrated multi-faceted autonomous cross-cueing from multiple airborne platforms.
- Autonomous mission coordination
- Command, control, and data processing for multiple sensors
- Cross-platform air/ground autonomous sensor teaming
- Correlation/fusion of targets for disparate sensors
- Dynamic mission tasking including operator oversight and control
- Supports throttled data links and disadvantaged users
- Government-owned SIGMA code base
- Multi-platform, real-time, dynamic operation
- High fidelity Position, Navigation, and Time (PNT) distribution