Maximizing Your Small Satellite Data
Technical Workshop - TS//SI/TK//NOFORN
August 10-11, 2017
To foster continuity and advancement within the small satellite applications community, the Space Dynamics Laboratory is hosting a workshop following the annual Small Satellite Conference (August 5-10, 2017) held in Logan, Utah.
The workshop will include:
- Relevant Government agency briefings on small satellite data topics such as downlinks, ground stations, processing, assimilation, TCPED, and handling, etc.
- Opportunities to exchange information concerning upcoming technical needs and requirements
- Discussions on a broad spectrum of applications, including small sensors, hardware, missions, programs, command and control (C2), and software
- Networking with cleared SCI technical experts
- Networking luncheon and evening social
$200 for the workshop
Attendance and Registration
- Complete Registration Application Form
- After receiving registration confirmation, submit verification
Seating is limited and not all applications will be accepted.
If your application to attend the workshop is accepted, you will receive an email confirmation and instructions for paying the $200 registration fee.
Confirmation notifications will be sent no later than June 15.
(Instructions included with emailed registration confirmation)
Please submit an unclassified title and brief description to Paul.Stewart@sdl.usu.edu.