SDL Classified Workshop: Integrating the Mission
Held at the TS//SI/TK//NOFORN Level
August 8-9, 2019
To foster continuity and advancement within the small satellite applications community, the Space Dynamics Laboratory is hosting a workshop following the annual Small Satellite Conference (August 3-8, 2019) held in Logan, Utah.
This year’s workshop theme, Integrating the Mission, covers a wide range of technical topics, including all aspects of cyber protection, program briefs, conjunction analysis of new systems, resiliency, small sensors, hardware, and software.
Workshop benefits include:
- Relevant Government agency briefings on small satellite technical topics
- Opportunities to exchange information concerning upcoming technical needs and requirements
- Networking with cleared SCI technical experts
- Networking luncheon and evening socials
$225 for the workshop
Attendance and Registration
- Complete Registration Application Form
- After receiving registration confirmation, submit verification
Seating is limited and not all applications will be accepted.
If your application to attend the workshop is accepted, you will receive an email confirmation and instructions for paying the $225 registration fee.
Confirmation notifications will be sent as soon as possible.
(Instructions are included in the email registration confirmation)
This year, SDL is providing authors with the opportunity to bring technical posters to facilitate discussions during breaks. Posters may include an overview of a technical topic, problem, question, or case study and are ideal for conveying investigative results or introducing innovative projects.
Posters may include material that is restricted and either
- unclassified with limited distribution
- classified up to the TOP SECRET//SI/TK/NOFORN classification level
Limited opportunities are available. Email Paul.Stewart@sdl.usu.edu if you wish to provide a poster.
Refunds will be made to those registrants who cancel, less a $25 processing fee. A written cancellation request must be received by July 24, 2019. No refunds will be made after this date.
The Space Dynamics Laboratory reserves the right to cancel this program due to insufficient enrollment and limits its liability to registration refunds only.