Real Time Display Software
During instrument ground calibration, it is essential to capture and display images in real-time and save them to disk simultaneously. SDL’s real time acquisition and display software has been developed over many years and programs to perform these functions.
- Can be customized for each test and calibration campaign
- Can be configured to support different types of hardware interfaces
- Provides a set of plots and tools to quickly evaluate the integrity of the images
- Captures and displays images in real-time and saves to disk simultaneously
- Can perform functions with no loss of frames
Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer
The WISE cryogenically-cooled infrared telescope provided a complete stellar infrared map more than 1,000 times more detailed than previous surveys.