Sensor Command and Control
Typically, new sensor systems require extensive custom interface development and testing. SDL specializes in bolt-on modular sensor command and control systems for rapid and low-cost integration of sensor assets. SDL’s modular sensor solutions enable flexibility in mission tasking and multi-INT ISR applications.
- Supports a wide variety of physical interfaces
- Enables rapid sensor replacement
- Compatible with existing command and control architectures
- Increases value of multi-INT unmanned platforms
- Modular design reduces custom tooling and software
Sensor Mission Coordination
SIGMA is an open architecture designed for sensor mission management that enables autonomous unmanned aerial systems (UAS) to accomplish ISR missions without human intervention.
Fusion, Exploitation, Algorithm, Targeting High-Altitude Reconnaissance
Under the FEATHAR program, SDL developed enhanced integrated multi‐intelligence sensor systems and fusion processing algorithms for multiple‐networked ISR platforms to identify, geo‐locate, and track enemy targets.