Customers can be geographically dispersed and may be required to disseminate image and video data across various types of existing networks, such as needing to send data from a remote ground station to an analyst at an exploitation facility. SDL securely transmits sensor-collected video and image data rapidly across a variety of customer networks.
- Data encryption
- Rapid dissemination maximizing available bandwidth
- Transcoding data into network-friendly formats
- Rebroadcasting (sending data from a collection site over long distances to one or more locations [multicast], such as an exploitation facility)
- Compatible with industry standard transfer data protocols such as FTP, SFTP, and UDP
- Policy-based data transfers
Distributed Common Ground Station
SDL delivers customized ground stations, the modular VANTAGE software suite, and data link interface products to support the unique needs of the DoD’s DCGS programs for the Air Force, Navy, Army and Marine Corps.